What the Meadows Offers
Grab a drink, relax, and explore this picturesque course on a GPS-equipped golf cart. Surrounded by 11 acres of wildflowers and prairie plants, The Meadows at Mystic Lake features pristine bent grass fairways, tees, and greens. A 2,500-foot stream flows through the course and five waterfalls can be seen and heard throughout. 80 bunkers, 13 holes incorporating water, and 20 fountains create a USGA-rated golfing experience that all golfers, expert or beginner, will enjoy.
Click here to view scorecard
Things to Know Before You Play:
- Tee times can be booked online.
- Golf attire, including a collared golf shirt, is required; jeans are only allowed during early spring and late fall play, and they must be in good condition.
- Groups of five golfers are not allowed at any time.
- Golfers may not bring their own drinks or coolers.
- Sunflower seeds are not allowed.
- Food and a wide selection of beer, wine and cocktails are available at The Meadows Bar and Grille, The Sand Wedge Grille, and on the golf course.
- The golf course offers top-of-the-line GPS systems on all golf carts to assist with yardage and monitoring pace of play. The enforced pace of play is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- 24-hour notice is required on all cancellations and changes in the number of players. Without advanced notice, an additional green fee may be applied. For groups of 12 or more, 1-week notice is required on cancellations and changes.
- The Meadows at Mystic Lake has five sets of tees, allowing golfers to choose the tee appropriate for their skill levels, to enhance their experience, and to be considerate of other golfers.
- Black Tees: 7,144 yards, with a rating of 74.6 and slope of 146
- Blue Tees: 6,668 yards, with a rating of 72.3 and slope of 142
- White Tees: 6,318 yards, with a rating of 70.8 and slope of 139
- Green Tees: 5,823 yards, with a rating of 68.5 and a slope of 134
- Gold Tees (Women’s): 5,293 yards, with a rating of 71.4 and a slope of 130
- Please play the tees appropriate for your skill level. The starter or rangers may encourage faster play by moving your group to the next tee box.