What The Meadows Offers
Grab a drink, relax, and explore our picturesque course on a GPS-equipped golf cart. Surrounded by 11 acres of wildflowers and prairie plants, The Meadows at Mystic Lake features pristine bentgrass fairways, tees, and greens, making it one of the most enticing courses in the Twin Cities area.
- The Meadows at Mystic Lake has five sets of tees, allowing golfers to choose the tee appropriate for their skill levels while being considerate to other golfers. Please play the tees appropriate for your skill level. The starter or rangers may encourage faster play by moving your group to the next tee box.
Black Blue White Green Gold Men’s Rating/Slope 74.3/142 72.2/137 70.6/134 68.4/129 – Ladies’ Rating/Slope – – 76.4/140 73.5/134 70.6/128
- The golf course offers top-of-the-line GPS systems on all golf carts to assist with yardage and monitoring pace of play. The enforced pace of play is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- A 2,500-foot stream flows through the course and five waterfalls can be seen and heard throughout.
- 80 bunkers, 13 holes incorporating water, and 20 fountains create a USGA-rated golfing experience that all golfers, expert or beginner, will enjoy.
- Inviting clubhouse.
- The Meadows at Mystic Lake Golf Shop (Open year-round; offers expert club fitting, gift cards, and special pricing on retail items during the holiday season).
- 12-minute tee times.
- Food and drink at The Meadows Bar and Grille (open during the golfing season) and The Sand Wedge Grille, an outdoor patio and grill.
- Group tournament opportunities.
- Practice facility (includes putting greens and driving range).
NativeGreen: Being a Good Steward of the Earth
Following the Dakota tradition of being a good steward of the earth, the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community’s (SMSC) NativeGreen initiative promotes a greener, more sustainable planet for all—now and for generations to come—through conservation, stewardship, and self-sufficiency.
Use of treated wastewater from the SMSC’s Water Reclamation Facility is used to irrigate The Meadows at Mystic Lake and other landscaped areas, which has allowed the SMSC to reduce groundwater withdrawal by approximately 35 millions gallons a year. In addition, wildlife flock to the site of the treated water, relishing the temperate marsh during the cold Minnesota winter when most other water bodies are frozen. The wetlands provide a home for Canada geese, muskrats, and mallards.
Things to Know Before You Play:
- Tee times can be booked online.
- Golf attire, including a collared golf shirt, is required; no denim jeans or denim shorts.
- Groups of five golfers are not allowed at any time.
- Golfers may not bring their own drinks or coolers. Food and a wide selection of beer, wine, and cocktails are available at The Meadows Bar and Grille, The Sand Wedge Grille, and on the golf course.
- Sunflower seeds are not allowed.
- 24-hour notice is required on all cancellations and changes in the number of players. Without advanced notice, an additional green fee may be applied. For groups of 12 or more, 1-week notice is required on cancellations and changes.