The Meadows at Mystic Lake
Standard Summer Rates
Note: Your rate depends on variables like availability, time of day, and weather. The standard 18-hole rate is dynamic and can change depending on the fullness of the tee sheet. Book ahead!
|Green Fee per person
(incl. Cart and Driving Range)
|18 Hole (Weekend & Holidays 1)||$130||Friday, Saturday, and Sunday|
|18 Hole (Weekday)||$110||Monday – Thursday|
(3pm & later)
(60 & older) 2
|$75||Monday – Thursday (before 3pm)|
(17 & Under)
|Driving Range (Unlimited)||$15||Open 7am-7pm on most days
(call ahead to confirm)
*The rates above do not include tax.
**Special Rates for Club M Members**
1 Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day
2 Not valid on holidays
Rules of Play
- Appropriate golf attire is required.
- The enforced pace of play is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- Groups of five golfers are not allowed at any time.
- Golfers may not bring their own drinks or coolers. Food and a wide selection of beer, wine, and cocktails are available at The Meadows Bar and Grille, The Sand Wedge Grille, and on the golf course.
- No denim jeans or denim shorts.
- Shorts can be no shorter than six inches above the knee.
- No cut-offs, spandex, gym shorts, or sweatpants.
- Shirts must be worn at all times and must have a collar or sleeves.
- No tank tops, halter tops, bare midriffs, or sports jerseys.
- Soft-spiked golf shoes only (no metal spikes).
Reservations and Cancellations
Tee time reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance. Groups of 12 players or more are accepted three weeks in advance and Mystic Lake Casino Hotel guests may reserve up to 30 days in advance. Any cancellation or change in the number of players must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Without advanced notice, an additional green fee may be applied. For groups of 12 or more, one-week notice is required on cancellations and changes.
Rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes played. Amount is prorated onto the rain check in the form of a receipt.
Example: If you play 3 holes and come in for a rain check, you will receive “15 holes” worth of golf based on the rate you paid.
Rain checks may only be redeemable for green fees (not applicable to merchandise or other products).
Rain checks expire at the end of the season.
The Meadows at Mystic Lake staff will inform players on the course of nearby lightning via the golf cart’s GPS system, but it’s up to you to stay safe during inclement weather.
In the spring and fall, morning tee times may be delayed due to frost. All you have to do is arrive for your scheduled tee time, and our staff will take it from there.