The Meadows at Mystic Lake is CLOSED for the season.
Standard Summer Rates
Note: The Standard 18 Hole rate is dynamic and can change depending on the fullness of the tee sheet. Book ahead!
|Green Fee per person
(incl. Cart and Driving Range)
|18 Hole (Weekend)||$130||Friday & Saturday|
|18 Hole (Weekday)||$110||Sunday – Thursday|
(3pm & later)
(60 & older)
|$67||Monday – Thursday (Anytime)|
|Driving Range (Unlimited)||$15||Open 7am-7pm on most days
(call ahead to confirm)
*The rates above do not include tax.
**Special Rates for Club M Members**
Modified Golf Policies during the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis
We want to provide a responsible golf experience that meets the high standards of the recommended social distancing guidelines and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recommended best practices during this challenging time.
- FACE COVERINGS – All guests will be required to wear a face covering when inside The Meadows at Mystic Lake Pro Shop. Golfers do not need to wear a face covering when on the golf course.
- ONLINE – Golfers can check in and pay at The Meadows Bar and Grille (we are accepting cash and cards). Tee time reservations should be made exclusively online.
- CLOSED – The clubhouse and The Meadows Bar and Grille are closed until further notice.
- CARTS – One golfer is allowed per golf cart, unless players are from the same household. Golf carts shall be sanitized by the golfer(s) after each round.
- GROUPS – Groups shall be limited to no more than four players per group, and golfers shall remain 6 feet apart on the driving range and practice putting green.
- CUPS – Holes have been modified to restrict golf balls going fully into the bottom of the hole, and flagsticks are stationary.
- TOUCHPOINTS – On-course touchpoints have been eliminated, including rakes and benches. Scorecards, pencils, tees, and seed bottles are now available.
PRIOR TO PLAYING YOUR ROUND OF GOLF
- Tee times and registration must be done online or over the phone
- Golfers must practice social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet away from each other, and avoiding congregating with other groups.
- Clubs will not be available to rent until further notice.
- We are now handing out scorecards, pencils, tees, and seed bottles.
- Bags and clubs must remain in golfers’ possession—bag service is not currently available.
DURING YOUR ROUND OF GOLF
- Continue to practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from other players.
- Walking is highly encouraged for those who are able, due to the physical and mental health benefits.
- Limit ONE rider per cart, unless players are from the same household.
- Flagsticks are to be left untouched in the hole(s) at all times.
- Do not share golf clubs with other players.
- Rakes and benches will be removed.
- Pre-packaged sandwiches and wraps are being sold at The Meadows Bar and Grille, along with cold beverages (e.g., soft drinks, sports drinks, beer, energy drinks). Currently, there is no beverage cart service.
AFTER YOUR ROUND OF GOLF
- Golfers must leave immediately upon completion of their round—no congregating will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Posting of scores should be done on your GHIN app only.
- Golf carts are to be properly sanitized with close attention to high-touch areas between each round.
SANITIZING GOLF CART INSTRUCTIONS
Sanitizing—Clean/sanitize high-touch areas, including steering wheels, GPS unit, cup holders, seat and roof handles, windshield clamps, bag bays/basket, and floorboards. Spray the sanitizer solution, let solution sit for three minutes, and then wipe with a clean cloth. Park the cart for charging, and let solution dry for maximum results.
Returned—Golf carts must be returned with NO remaining trash, scorecards, or other golf supplies upon completion of the round. Staff will only accept golf carts that have been completely cleaned.
Staging—Golf carts are to be parked at least 6 feet apart, with windshields down.
- Add 1 full cap of sanitizing solution to the water in the ball washer.
- At the end of a shift, staff must drain the used water.
- At the beginning of a shift, staff must complete Step 1.
Staff Mandatory Uniform Requirements:
Rules of Play
- Appropriate golf attire is required.
- The enforced pace of play is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- Groups of five golfers are not allowed at any time.
- Golfers may not bring their own drinks or coolers. Food and a wide selection of beer, wine, and cocktails are available at The Meadows Bar and Grille, The Sand Wedge Grille, and on the golf course.
- No denim jeans or shorts.
- Shorts can be no shorter than six inches above the knee.
- No cut-offs, spandex, gym shorts, or sweatpants.
- Shirts must be worn at all times and must have a collar or sleeves.
- No tank tops, halter tops, bare midriffs, or sports jerseys.
- Soft-spiked golf shoes only (no metal spikes).
Reservations and Cancellations
Tee time reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance. Groups of 12 players or more are accepted three weeks in advance and Mystic Lake Casino Hotel guests may reserve up to 60 days in advance. Any cancellation or change in the number of players must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Without advanced notice, an additional green fee may be applied. For groups of 12 or more, one-week notice is required on cancellations and changes.
If the golf course is closed due to rain, storms or lightning, your next game may be on us! Rain checks depend on the amount of holes already played:
- Up to 4 holes: Full rain check.
- 5-12 holes: Half rain check.
- 13-18 holes: No rain check.
*Note: If it is raining when you start your round there will be no rain check issued if you decide to stop, unless the course is deemed unplayable.
The Meadows at Mystic Lake staff will inform players on the course of nearby lightning via the golf cart’s GPS system, but it’s up to you to stay safe during inclement weather.
In the spring and fall, morning tee times may be delayed due to frost. All you have to do is arrive for your scheduled tee time, and our staff will take it from there.