Rates & Policies
The Meadows at Mystic Lake is OPEN for the season.
Standard Summer Rates
Note: Your rate depends on variables like availability, time of day, and weather. The standard 18-hole rate is dynamic and can change depending on the fullness of the tee sheet. Book ahead!
|Green Fee per person
(incl. Cart and Driving Range)
|18 Hole (Weekend & Holidays 1)||$130||Friday, Saturday, and Sunday|
|18 Hole (Weekday)||$110||Monday – Thursday|
(3pm & later)
(60 & older) 2
|$75||Monday – Thursday (before 3pm)|
(17 & Under)
|Driving Range (Unlimited)||$15||Open 7am-7pm on most days
(call ahead to confirm)
*The rates above do not include tax.
**Special Rates for Club M Members**
1 Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day
2 Not valid on holidays
Rules of Play
- Appropriate golf attire is required.
- The enforced pace of play is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- Groups of five golfers are not allowed at any time.
- Golfers may not bring their own drinks or coolers. Food and a wide selection of beer, wine, and cocktails are available at The Meadows Bar and Grille, The Sand Wedge Grille, and on the golf course.
Tee times may be made up to 2 weeks in advance of play. All tee times include 18 holes of golf, a shared golf cart, warm-up practice balls, and complimentary bottled water. All tee times require a credit card to reserve your spot. If you have any booking issues, please get in touch with the golf shop at 952.233.5533. Senior rates age 60+ are available Monday – Thursday before 3 pm (excluding holidays). The golf staff will adjust that rate when you arrive for golf.
No Show Policy
Booking tee times for more players than what actually shows or No-Shows will be charged in full. If your headcount changes, please call the golf shop in advance of your tee time to update the player count so we may offer spots to other players.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance of the tee time reservation will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 48 hours MUST be handled over the phone at 952.233.5533, ext.1 with a member of the golf staff. Cancellations CANNOT be made thru email. Cancellation of a tee time “within 2 hours of scheduled tee time” will be charged in full.
- No denim jeans or denim shorts.
- Shorts can be no shorter than six inches above the knee.
- No cut-offs, spandex, gym shorts, or sweatpants.
- Shirts must be worn at all times and must have a collar or sleeves.
- No tank tops, halter tops, bare midriffs, or sports jerseys.
- Soft-spiked golf shoes only (no metal spikes).
Rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes played. Amount is prorated onto the rain check in the form of a receipt.
Example: If you play 3 holes and come in for a rain check, you will receive “15 holes” worth of golf based on the rate you paid.
Rain checks may only be redeemable for green fees (not applicable to merchandise or other products).
Rain checks expire at the end of the season.
The Meadows at Mystic Lake staff will inform players on the course of nearby lightning via the golf cart’s GPS system, but it’s up to you to stay safe during inclement weather.
In the spring and fall, morning tee times may be delayed due to frost. All you have to do is arrive for your scheduled tee time, and our staff will take it from there.