The Meadows at Mystic Lake is closed for the season.
Standard Rate – $89
Spring and Fall Rate – $67
Senior 60+ – $65 (not valid Fri-Sun or holidays)
Twilight – $65
9 Holes – $50
Junior (17 and under) – $57
**Special Rates for Club Mystic Members**
Rules of Play
- Appropriate golf attire is required
- The enforced pace of play is 4 hours and 20 minutes
- Groups of five golfers are not allowed at any time
- Golfers may not bring their own drinks or coolers
- No denim jeans or shorts
- Shorts can be no shorter than six inches above the knee
- No cut-offs, spandex, gym shorts, or sweat pants
- Shirts must be worn at all times and must have a collar or sleeves
- No tank tops, halter-tops, bare midriffs, or hockey/football jerseys
- Soft spiked golf shoes only (no metal spikes)
Reservations and Cancellations
Tee time reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. Groups of 12 players or more are accepted 3 weeks in advance. Mystic Lake Casino Hotel guests can reserve up to 60 days in advance.
Cancellations and change in number of players must be made no less than 24 hours in advance.
If you fail to call and reduce your number of players you will be charged an additional green fee.
If the golf course is closed due to rain, storms or lightning, your next game may be on us! Rain checks depend on the amount of holes already played:
- Up to 4: Full rain check
- 5-12 holes: Half rain check
- 13-18 holes: No rain check
*Note: If it is raining when you start your round there will be no rain check issued if you decide to stop, unless the course is deemed unplayable.
The Meadows at Mystic Lake staff inform players on the course of nearby lightning via the golf cart’s GPS system, but it’s up to you to stay safe during inclement weather.
In the spring and fall, morning tee times may be delayed due to frost. All you have to do is arrive for your scheduled tee time, and our staff will take it from there.