Perform daily tasks to maintain the golf course to the highest level, including tasks such as operating hand equipment, mowing and trimming grass, upkeep of the bunkers, cutting cups, etc. Interact with members and guests in a courteous and professional manner. Maintain a state-of-the-art golf course this summer!
5:20am-9:30am Weekends (Times Vary)
Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Prior experience of grounds keeping/landscaping work which includes the safe operation of mowers, trimmers, and similar equipment.
- A minimum of six months of groundskeeping work experience and equipment.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools and equipment.
- Ability to operate trucks and light motorized equipment.
- Valid Class D driver’s license is required with a good driving record.
- Ability to perform and/or manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions while standing 75% of the time.